Applying to JMAN Group isn’t the same as applying to your typical consultancy; we don’t exclusively hire one type of person or screen CVs based on a single indicator. We hire smart and rounded individuals with diverse experiences. By having a team with variety of expertise we are able to develop unique solutions to each of our client’s challenges.
Given the fluid structure within JMAN, new hires and interns will find themselves immersed in projects within days. You will be working directly with Senior Consultants and higher, allowing you to learn rapidly from the very beginning. It’s this exposure and interaction that allows JMAN to deliver simple and unique data-driven solutions.
- Internships form an essential part of our recruitment policy.
- They give an excellent opportunity for us to find out whether someone has the characteristics to do well at JMAN, as well as allowing them to test first-hand whether consulting is an industry they would enjoy.
- We’re a small and growing company, and we expect our employees to shape the company’s direction from day one.
- We’re therefore looking for applicants who are bright and enthusiastic, but also willing to take on responsibility early.
- JMAN Group is open to internship applications from people of all ages, backgrounds and years at University, and those who are not sure consulting is for them.
- Internships typically last around 8 – 12 weeks, or longer term, and are available year-round.
- Internships at JMAN Group are paid at a competitive rate.
- If you would like to be considered for an internship, please apply here.
- If you’d like to find out more before applying, please email email@example.com and we’ll happily connect you with one of our consultants.
If you would like to see what some our past interns had to say about their experience, please take a look at the testimonials below.