- Internships form an essential part of our recruitment policy.
- They give an excellent opportunity for us to find out whether someone has the characteristics to do well at JMAN, as well as allowing them to test first-hand whether consulting is an industry they would enjoy.
- We’re growing quickly, and our employees have the opportunity to shape the company’s direction from day one.
- We’re therefore looking for applicants who are bright and enthusiastic, but also willing to take on responsibility early.
- JMAN Group is open to internship applications from people of all ages, backgrounds and years at University, and those who are not sure consulting is for them.
- Internships typically last around 8 – 12 weeks, or longer term, and are available year-round.
- Internships at JMAN Group are paid at a competitive rate.
- If you would like to be considered for an internship, please apply here.
- If you’d like to find out more before applying, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll happily connect you with one of our consultants.”
What is it like to intern at JMAN Group?
Let our interns explain what it’s like living a day in the life of an intern.
Testimonials From Our Interns
My internship lasted eight weeks, starting just after graduation in July 2015. I was trusted with the day-to-day running of an exciting project for a UK retailer, determining which items to stock in its stores. This included coordinating members of our big-data team, plenty of analysis using excel, and even a client meeting in my second week. I learned a huge amount in that short time, and most importantly did so in a fun environment where I felt truly valued.JMAN Consulting, Consultant
I interned at JMAN Consultancy for six weeks during the summer of 2014, after finishing my final year of university. I hadn’t done any internships before (having worked on a farm the previous two summers!), and although I knew I would be doing a Masters the following year, had no plans for employment afterwards. I hugely enjoyed my six weeks, working on a project looking at how a sports governing body could better use the data available to it to achieve its participation targets set by Sports England. I was given instant responsibility for the project, and found it hugely rewarding. Having been offered a job at the end of the internship, I decided to take it and here I am!JMAN Consulting, Consultant