- Develop comprehensive knowledge of how areas of business, such as architecture and infrastructure, integrate to accomplish business goals
- Resolve variety of high impact problems/projects through comprehensive evaluation of complex business processes, system processes, and industry standards
- Provide in-depth analysis with interpretive thinking to define issues and develop innovative solution
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability.
- Hands on experience in SQL with working knowledge of AWS Big Data Services, Azure Synapse, SnowFlake, Google BigQuery or Teradata
- Proven solutioning skills covering data ingestion, data cleansing, ELT, data mart creation and exposing data for consumers
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Experience in scripting languages such as Python/Pyspark for parsing and data analysis.
- Sound business judgment, strong attention to detail, excellent organization skills, and ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities are critical to success in this position.
- Proven track record of identifying metric variances and delivering solutions to address the changes
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications