- Work with CTO, Architects and Solutions Consultants to understand and implement project requirements
- Work independently on complex logics and collaborate with team to build world class solutions
- Maintain high coding standards and best practices while delivering agile projects
- Fluency with Microsoft development tools and MS SQL Server
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming and relational database design and development
- Ability to work with end users who have a range of technical skills and knowledge
- Familiarity with object serialisation with XML / JSON / BSON
- Working knowledge of design patterns like MVVM/MVC
- Exposure to an ORM such as Entity Framework or Hibernate or equivalent implementation.
- Windows server and Azure development experience
- Queuing experience using MSMQ (or equivalent)
- Comfortable with Git workflows
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working as a team member and desire to be a team player
- A degree in Computer science with related technology experience.