- We are looking for a PHP/Laravel developer to come to join our agile team of professionals.
- The primary focus will be on the server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Integration of user-facing elements and collaboration with the User Experience (UX) team
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools/Packages
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components.
- Previous working experience as a PHP / Laravel developer for at least 3 years
- Bachelor/Master degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks (Zend / Laravel / Codeigniter)
- Understanding of MVC design patterns and Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages with Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Software testing (PHPUnit) is mandatory.
- Proficient understanding of Automated Cloud deployments and Security configurations.
- Experience with React/Vue is an additional advantage.